From Chanel to Reves. La Pausa and its Collections at the Dallas Museum of Art

In stock
€ 12,95
Wendy and Emery Reves purchased the Villa La Pausa in 1953 from the fashion icon Gabrielle Coco Chanel, and retained the majority of furnishings, souvenirs, and books owned by the acclaimed fashion designer. The Mediterranean villa was originally built in 1927 by architect Robert Streitz under the direction of Chanel. Throughout her time at La Pausa, she decorated and remodelled the home with austere style, including 16th- and 17th-century furniture from the Duke of Westminster’s collection.
Language English
Published 2015
Binding PBK
  • We ship daily
  • Payment options